Montréal, May 5, 2017 - De Grandpré Chait is pleased to announce that six partners of the firm have been recognized as leading practitioners in their respective areas of practice in the 2017 edition of the Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory:
- François Beauchamp (Construction)
- Fredric L. Carsley (Property Development/Property Leasing)
- Philipp Duffy (Property Development)
- Michael Garonce (Property Development/Property Leasing)
- David H. Kauffman (Construction)
- Marc J. Rubin (Property Development)
The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory is an indispensable reference tool on the Canadian legal services market for the business community. The best legal professionals in over 60 practice areas are identified by their peers, namely several thousand private practice lawyers and corporate counsel.
"By acknowledging the contribution of prominent lawyers at De Grandpré Chait, the expertise of our firm is also recognized in construction law and real estate law. I wish to congratulate our six colleagues whose achievements consolidate the reputation our firm enjoys in these fast-growing areas", said Eric Lalanne, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Management Committee at De Grandpré Chait.
For more information, visit Lexpert’s website by clicking here.